Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Start Over

I created this blog a year ago for a class, when I was an education major. Now, I am a Communication major, but still keeping my love of history going by going for a history minor. So I decided to scrap all of the old posts and start fresh! I'm going to make a commitment to myself to keep this blog going, I'll think of it as my second thing that I'm doing for lent (I gave up pop/ caffeinated drinks and trying to be a healthier person). OK so maybe third!

The point of this blog I hope is just put my ideas and thoughts out there and to get some feedback. So if anyone is out there is willing to help, Thank You in advance! And if heaven forbid, if I ever get too boring for you, I'm sorry in advance!

Ashley :)

That's my dog, Paula. She say hi and welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment