Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break!

This past week, I was on spring break. I was lazy and not productive. Too bad for that schedule of school work I was going to do! But I needed this week! School is super stressful and this was a good relax.

Good and bad, we're in the homestretch of the school year. Yay for having a little over a month to go! Boo for the 12 page paper and 25 source annotated bibliography that I have to do. I'm praying for another snow day tomorrow so my exam gets pushed back.

I've gotten to spend time with my family, which is greatly appreciated now that we're all busy with work, school, overtime, and 2nd jobs. My mom and I spent all day Monday together shopping and I cooked dinner for my dad on Tuesday.

But the best part of spring break was laying around in my pjs doing nothing at all! Being lazy is what I do best. Haha, but really, I did clean my room (gasp!) and did laundry. I was helpful!

Oh well, back to the daily grind tomorrow! I hope you have a good spring break, and I hope its better than mine weather wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment