Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GOALS!

OK I'm back! Schools out for the summer and I'm going to be working a lot! Which is good because I've got a car to fix. :/

So with that here's goal #1!!

Fix my car! It's all scheduled to be fix by the middle of the month! (going in tomorrow) Downside I need to use a whole paycheck to fix it. But what's getting paid if you don't have anywhere to spend it? Haha!

Goal #2:

Start walking/ jogging.
I want to be able to walk the half marathon Flying Pig next year!

Goal #3:

Save Money! I need to be able to buy my books and a parking pass for this coming school year! That means I need to stop my implies buys, no matter how cute and how much I might really "need' it.

Goal #4:

To finish this blog post! Which looks like I have successfully done! I promise to try a post more, but Tumblr is kinda addicting!

As always, Best,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment